A corrosion resistant lubricant that prohibits electrolytic reaction between dissimilar metals. This aids in the dis-assembly of mating parts that are subjected to extreme heat, pressure and friction. Reduces wear and prevents galling & seizure up to 1,000F (5380C). Will not wash, scrape or burn off. An extension tube is furnished as well for pinpoint application.
- All types of threaded assembles
- Steel/copper/brass/aluminum/iron/black oxide
- Dissimilar metal to metal contact
- Cement to metal contact
- Marine applications where salt water corrosion can be a problem
- Excellent Anti-seizing properties
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Download TDS