A corrosion resistant lubricant that prohibits electrolytic reaction between dissimilar metals. This aids in the dis-assembly of mating parts that are subjected to extreme heat, pressure and friction. Reduces wear and prevents galling & seizure up to 1,000F (5380C). Will not wash, scrape or burn off. An extension tube is furnished as well for pinpoint application.
- All types of threaded assembles
- Steel/copper/brass/aluminum/iron/black oxide
- Dissimilar metal to metal contact
- Cement to metal contact
- Marine applications where salt water corrosion can be a problem
- Excellent Anti-seizing properties