20-1678 Seymour PBE Professional Trim Spray Paint, Flat Black (15 oz.)Product Line: PBE SKU: 20-1678
DISCLAIMER: The color swatches provided are intended to closely represent the actual colors; however, please note that there may be variations from what is displayed on your screen.
Trim paint is formulated using an acrylic resin that resists fading from ultraviolet light and degradation from chemicals. Spray like a professional without the equipment, prep time, cleanup, or waste. Several light coats produce a better finish than one heavy coat. A heavy coat applied over an enamel may cause lifting. Bare surfaces or rusted metal surfaces should first be primed with the PBE sandable primers. Large spray head gives a professional looking application. Heat resistant up to 250˚F. Comes in a can, sprays like a gun.
- Ideal for body panels, engine parts, metal structures, aviation parts, heavy machinery and more.
- Dry times: (5 minutes to touch), (15 minutes to topcoat)
- Resists fading from ultraviolet light & degradation from chemicals
- Comes in a can, sprays like a gun
- Heat resistant up to 250˚F